Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Almost Time To April Fool!

I am sharing my April Fool paper and pencil activity. What a fun product for April 1st!  April Fools' Day Skip Counting Secret Puzzle 

Included:
Cover and direction sheets
2 worksheets for odd and even numbers in sequence order, plus 2 answer keys.
2 worksheets for odd and even numbers in mixed order, plus 2 answers keys.

Directions:
Introduce or review the concept of odd and even numbers. Decide which worksheet to use.

Have the students trace all the numbers and letters. Then circle all the even numbers or odd numbers depending on the worksheet you assigned.

Next students circle the letters in the even or odd number column. If they have circled the numbers and letters correctly it will spell the words April Fools!
Download Preview in my store to see the activity. I would love some feedback here or on my TpT page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...