Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Free Santa's List and Geometric Shape Activities

Another Christmas Free product to share with you is a very simple letter to Santa activity!
It comes in color or black and white, with some suggestions for using. It can be used even with the littlest learners because they can dictate what they want to say.
 
In my last post I shared a another FREE activity for a Christmas Train.
 
I also have many other fun products that use the same geometric format.
A good activity for doing this is my
It has a very simple beginner geometric Santa included
that has only a few parts to cut and put together! 


 Again all of these activities are in color, black and white or grayscale.
I also have the 
 Two favorite characters.
 
Geometric Christmas Green Grouchy Guy
Plus the Christmas Reindeer and Nutcracker!
 
I think this one is my favorite one
 
Geometric activities are not the only products in my store for Christmas or other times of the year!
 
I would love for you to visit and see what I have to make learning fun!
 

2 comments:

  1. Neat! I'll have to challenge my kids to see if they can make a snowflake out of pattern blocks.

    I shared on G+.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this activity because the children make so many different creative snowflakes! They look beautiful hanging up, plus the children get to keep them. Thank you so much for sharing!
      Christine Maxwell Hand to Heart

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...